Why are so many tax professionals and individual filers switching to the Taxseer platform in 2022 to e-file form 1099-NEC online? Here’s what our users are telling us are the top ten reasons they choose Taxseer over other Form 1099-NEC e-File service providers:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Our prices are the lowest in the industry thanks to our use of an efficient and & well-designed application to e-file form 1099 NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-Series, W-2, and 1095 B/1095-C online that consumes few resources.
- High Security & Privacy: We use SSL-encrypted connections for transferring sensitive information and our payment processing service is certified as PCI Level 1, the most stringent level of certification in the payment industry. Your data is secure with us.
- Automated Mailing: Our fully automated e-filing platform will automatically mail the recipient copy to the recipient.
- 24/7/365 Availability: As part of our commitment to make e-filing easy and convenient, we are always available. Our cloud-based application allows users to access their files anytime, from anywhere, and from any device.
- Easy User Management: If you’re a professional accountant, you can manage all of your clients through a single account. No need for multiple user names or multiple passwords.
- Effective Chat & Email Support: Live chat support is available weekdays from 9 AM to 6 PM (EST). Email support is available 24/7/365 – just send your questions to email@example.com.
- Wizard-Driven e-filing: Taxseer is an easy-to-use platform thanks to our wizard-driven application. This guidance ensures smooth utility and error-free form submissions.
- Bulk Upload Utility: Taxseer provides Excel file data upload feature to enable bulk upload of all supported forms to avoid manual data entry through Taxseer’s user interface. Bulk Utility is used by all our large customers and Tax professionals to easily load hundreds of forms. Our unique bulk upload allows the complete filers, recipients, form’s box information to be entered in one file and all forms can be generated and submitted without performing a single entry from the online forms.
- Stress-free Workspace: It’s easy to work within our dashboard. Our user interface has been designed with you in mind. It almost makes doing your taxes fun…we said almost.
- Cloud-enabled Solution: Since our platform runs on the cloud, it allows for the latest in technology in the areas of security, availability, artificial intelligence, and user experience.
Taxseer provides form 1099 NEC e-File options to the filers through online forms that mimic paper forms. Filers generally used to perform Form 1099 MISC Online Box 7 for Non-Employee Compensation (NEC) will be filing Form 1099-NEC for the tax year 2022. The ease of filing Form 1099-NEC online, guided by the Taxseer wizard, makes Taxseer the leading IRS approved e-File self-service solution in the market. Our vast base of returning customers has proven our success.
Filers can eFile Form 1099 NEC easily and securely through Taxseer by following these five easy steps:
Step 1: Create a free account with Taxseer
Create a free account on www.taxseer.com by just providing your email address and name. It just takes less than a minute to sign up and then you are ready to start filing Form 1099 NEC.
Step 2: Add the Filer/Payer information
Select the TIN type (EIN or SSN) that will be used for the filer record and enter the TIN information based on the selection. Provide the complete business address and other information including the email address and fax#.
Step 3: Add the Recipient/Payee information
Select the TIN type (EIN or SSN) that will be used for the Recipient record and enter the TIN information based on the selection. Provide the complete business address of the recipient and the email address. Email address is important for the recipients using the recipient portal to download the various forms submitted by the filers.
Step 4: Complete the pre-populated form through the online editable form
The filer and recipient are automatically populated on the form and the rest of the information can be manually entered using the editable 1099 NEC Online Form. The completed form can be confirmed and added to the shopping cart so that all completed forms can be checked out at the same time.
Step 5: Select the service type, pay the service charge, and submit the form for e-filing
Taxseer provides the following three service options for the 1099 NEC forms efile:
- eFile only: In this case, the filer downloads the completed form and mails the recipient copy by itself while Taxseer performs the efiling with the IRS system.
- eFile and mail the recipient copy: In this case, Taxseer performs the efiling of the Form 1099 NEC with the IRS system and mails the recipient copy.
- eFile and Recipient portal: In this case, an email is sent to the recipient with the link for the form. The recipient logs into the Taxseer’s recipient portal to view and download the Form 1099 NEC submitted by the filer. Taxseer also eFiles the form 1099 NEC with the IRS system.
Taxseer’s e-Filing responsibility
Taxseer’s automated services will e-file your submitted 1099 NEC Form Online with the IRS systems and update the result (Accepted or Rejected status) back in the Taxseer after it is processed. For any rejection, a detailed rejection message will be provided so that the filer can edit the rejected forms and resubmit after correction. Taxseer maintains the filing history securely on the cloud for at least 7 years and it is accessible 24x7x365 from anywhere.
Sign up with TaxSeer today so you too can take advantage of these and other benefits of the best IRS Form 1099-Series, W-2, and 1095 B/C e-filing platform in the industry.
Taxseer (www.taxseer.com) is a leading IRS-authorized e-file service provider offering you the best cloud-based solutions to perform online filings of Form 1099 NEC, 1099 MISC, 1099 Series, W-2, ACA (1095-B & 1095-C), 2290, 8849, 8809, W-9 and many more. We provide Wizard-driven e-filing for guided and error-free submissions and extend the security, intelligence, availability, and agility of the tax solution on the cloud. SSL-encrypted connections are used for transferring sensitive information and to provide a very safe environment for clients. As part of our commitment to making e-filing easy and convenient, we are always available.